Friday, September 23, 2011

MY GIFT TO YOU



I gave you my heart a long time ago,

I gave you my mind, my body, my soul.



I gave them to you, so we could be one,

Two lives meshed together, is beauty unsung.




I give you my eyes, they are only for you,

to lose yourself in the puddles of blue.



To search, to look, to try and find,

That ever elusive window to my mind.



I give you my lips, to softly kiss,

forever getting lost in that sweet, tender bliss.



Each morning, each night, and all through the day,

I'll be loving you always, come what may.




I give you my ears, to hear when you call,

not just when you need me, but anytime at all.



My ears will hear the tone of your voice,

 I'll know I'm in trouble, and that there's no other choice.

.

I give up my ego, and my excentric ways,

to you, my husband, I want to obey.



I give you freely, my stubborn side,

And while I'm at it, I give you my pride.



I give to you, my repect and my trust,

To live this life, It's an absolute must.




Since I gave you my trust, you have more than you need,

So I know in my heart, you will take care of me.



 I've given you everything, Yet I know I will live.

 And that is my proof , that I will try to submit.




All of this giving has made me weak.......

Now how will I stand on my own two feet?




What have I done?........ Have I made a mistake?

I guess that's a chance that I'm willing to take.




I gave you every part of me, so how will I survive?

I will live for you my husband, as long as you're by my side.




Since I've given my all.... I have nothing left,

but I want you to know, I have NO REGRETS.




 My husband, it's you, that I simply adore,

and I want you to know, that I need nothing more.



I trust you with my very life,

and forever I will be..... your devoted wife.



But if I should fail, please understand,

 It's never done intentionally, and I'm doing the best I can.



  You know I'll never be perfect,

 I can't just bury my head in the sand..........


But I can trust that you will lead me back,

 with your strong and loving hand.


  
~YOUR PRINCESS XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful gift sweetheart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i have a spanking video blog with a top spanking blogs. If you like you can add your blog here: Spanking Flash - The top referrers appears in the fron page.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby- The gift is my pleasure <3<3<3

    Spanking flash- Thanks, I'll check ou your blog.

    Lil- Thank you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormy- Thanks again! I just went and followed your blog and tried to post a comment on your post from today but it wouldn't let me?? I tried signing in with google and with my blogspot URL. So IDK why? Guess your blog doesn't like me :)
    ~PRINCESS XOXO

    ReplyDelete