Monday, October 31, 2011

ELVIS MADE ME A SPANKO



Picture it:

1979.

I was just a little girl.


I remember sitting on the floor in front of our family's 9" black and white t.v. that got only 4 channels.

I was manually turning the knob that changed the channel...that's right....no remote controls back then! How did we ever survive??

Anyway.......

I stopped on a certain channel because I saw palm trees..... and a beach....... and the ocean......

I loved the ocean even back then, although I had never been.



So I stopped changing channels and leaned back to watch.

Now if you are a true spanko and over 30, you already know the movie of which I speak.


Blue Hawaii.


I saw guys and girls dancing on the beach, pineapples and coconuts were everywhere, and everyone was having so much fun....I wished I was there too!




Then it happened........



 "Ellie" (played by Jenny Maxwell), and Elvis were on the beach alone and  she was crying & feeling sorry for herself  & having a temper tantrum right there on the beach.



Then she ran into the ocean to drown herself (yeah, t.v. wasn't any safer for a kid to watch back then than it is now).


Anyway, Elvis runs into the ocean after her and saves her.



He then promptly tossed poor Ellie over his knee and spanked her over her soaking wet dress.




I couldn't believe what I had seen!






WHAT!?!?




You mean big girls get spankings too?!?!



I all of a sudden had a little crush on Elvis and couldn't wait until I was a big girl!!!





I was infatuated, hooked, from that moment on spanking was part of me.



I thought about it..........



It excited me...............



I feared it...............



As I got older I still remembered that scene.



But no amount of drama or temper tantrums ever ended in me being spanked.



They ended in arguments.................



They ended in me being called crazy.................




They even ended in divorce.




Where have all the Elvis' gone??




Where was that man who loved me enough to save me from myself??






Where was that man who wouldn't tolerate my temper tantrums or self pity??





Where was that man that I found so in control, and sexy, and that demanded and deserved my respect???







I've got a little secret......








Shhh.







You've got to promise not to tell anyone, k??








Elvis isn't really dead........








I married him :)



Princess xoxo

P.S. This will be my last post for a while, because Hubby and I are starting DD boot camp in the morning and I'll be quite busy working on me, Hubby will be quite busy working on him, and together we will be quite busy working on us.
But I promise I will write about it as soon as I can! Wish us luck! XOXO

8 comments:

  1. My all time fave movie too :D
    I know exactly what you are saying....and I am so struggling at the moment...kinda feel my elvis has disappeared on me - or at least that what i fear. Time for some really good serious honest talking but im too scared too LOL...
    Anyway, good luck with boot camp - please please do write about it....and hurry back - i will miss you
    love and hugs kiwi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute! There must be Elvis' all over the place, cause I have one too. I want to say 'enjoy' boot camp, but that sounds wrong. I hope it goes well for both of you. I'll look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with boot camp! I really don't know what it is...have heard about it, but do not really understand it. Please, when you get back, explain what it means and the purpose of it.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen that movie actually. I guess I should check it out! I hope boot camp goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew the moment I read the title, what your post was going to be about.
    You can't be married to Elvis, because I am; you must have married an impersonator. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh princess, I loved the Elvis movies and I remember this scene VERY well! And I was fairly young! I remember very cleary how embarrassed I felt watching it because although I knew it generated some sort of feelings in me, I was too young to properly understand what and why!
    Good luck with boot camp.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with boot camp!! Praying for both you and Elvis!! ;o)

    I loved this post!! Very cute!! I thought for sure you were going to say that S is Elvis! LOL

    Take care of each other!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwi:) your Elvis isn't gone forever. He will eventually make a come back. Until then, stay strong, have faith and stay sweet <3

    Susie~ thank you :) we survived. So you have an Elvis too??... maybe just like every girl is someone's princess, every guy is someone's Elvis?? :):):)

    Kitty~ Thank you! We made it through, and were glad it's over:)

    grace~ Yes! You should definitely see it:)

    sweetpea~ Of course...what other movie could it be? ;)

    Dee~ I had those same feelings too:) Who knew that a scene from a movie so long ago could bring out feelings that would last a lifetime??:)

    Mikki~ LOL Thanks;) Yes, I'm sure S is an Elvis too!! :)

    Princess xoxo

    ReplyDelete