Monday, October 10, 2011

WHY MONDAYS SUCK



I have been going through a lot lately, and I will share that in an upcoming post.

Just not yet.

So I have been finding myself in trouble more than not here lately.

Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed with things, and I make mountains out of mole hills.

I make things worse for myself than they have to be.

Two of my four kids don't live at home anymore. They are grown and on their own.

So all that's left is my hubby, two sons, and  me.

My first, my only girl, just got married recently.

I miss her sooooo  much.

In a house overflowing with testosterone,
and weight benches,
and sweat,
and spiked hair,
and too much cologne,
and football,
and basketball,
and  Nascar
and all of them understanding all this "technology talk" that they talk together........


Sometimes I feel lost.

And alone.

And I may have felt that way this morning.

And I may have felt like they were ganging up on me.

And I may have said that out loud.........to all of them.

And then I may have dramatically stormed out of the room......

And went to my bedroom........

And did the only "girly" thing I could think of at the moment......


I lit every candle I had in the bedroom.

yeah, I know.....

I really showed them, huh?

Ooh, Drama! Quick, somebody get the popcorn!

I guess hubby didn't appreciate the drama because I hadn't even finished lighting the last candle and I heard the bedroom door shut and then he was right behind me.......


and he told me that we were not going to start the day off on a bad note,

And that they were not all ganging up on me,

And that it was a simple misunderstanding of words...(all that men are from mars, women are just crazy stuff).....

Well, he didn't REALLY say that.

That was all me again.



Anyway, he spanked me for being a brat! The nerve!



And then I was all booty hurt because he spanked me.......so he spanked me again!!                              


He told me to drop it, let it go, get over it, because he said so!!

He spanked me until I wasn't all booty hurt anymore.

But now my booty does hurt.

He left his mark(s), that's for sure.


So I'm sitting here on pillows as I'm telling you Why Monday's Suck.















~PRINCESS XOXO





13 comments:

  1. Poor Princess!! Sooo misunderstood!!

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate Princess, I think it's perfectly fine to be as you put it "Booty Hurt" (LOVE IT!!) once in a while. But your hubby did what he had to do to keep peace for the day..
    Sorry :( But once again you have me smiling from ear to ear at your antics!
    I am still totally #TEAM PRINCESS#!!!

    mandy may <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! What a terrible way to start a Monday! Sorry your Booty Hurt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob- Exactly!! ;)

    Mandy - Yes, he did the right thing because my mood would've gotten worse as the day went on, but that doesn't mean I have to like it:( I'm not allowed to stay pouty (booty hurt) or I'll get in trouble.

    Rogue - it wasn't a good way to start the day, but it was probably better than how the day would have ended had I been allowed to stay booty hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I sympathize with you about all the testosterone...there are six boys/men in our home!!!

    I loved the picture and I think it's sweet that your husband cares enough about you to not let you act up.

    Love and hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty - yep, you know exactly what I'm talking about if you've got 6 guys around.
    It was the same when I was a kid, I had 5brothers, and now 3 sons. My daughter and I were hooked at the hip. I miss having her around to relate to. And no he won't allow me to act up. He does however listen to me when I need to vent, or tell my side of how I feel but if it looks like I'm not going to let it go or that I'm gonna stay booty hurt about it then I'm in trouble no questions asked.
    ~PRINCESS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to tell you that I feel so bad for you and all your stuff... but I also have to tell you that I just love your picture! That is so funny!

    Hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my monday sucked too (Tuesday here now) coz i got a severe spanking too.....big hugs princess - sending you my pillowy thoughts and prayers love and hugs kiwi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol my word verification was "norti" LOL cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mikki - thanks for your sweet words :) unfortunately I cause a lot of my own problems :( and I thought that pic would go perfect with what I had to say :)

    Kiwi-thanks for the pillowy thoughts ;) they match my pillowy pillows that I've sat on all day!
    So the spanking you got, was that your bathtime spanking? And did you get it because you were "norti"? Lol

    ~PRINCESS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not allowed to pout either. He thinks it means that he didn't make his point well enough the first time around. He wants me to "move on" after a spanking...yuck...sometimes they don't understand how hard that is. Glad that you did move on though. Cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susie- I know, right?! Sometimes it's not that easy to "move on" when they tell you to. Sometimes I feel like staying booty hurt for awhile! :0)

    ~PRINCESS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you find that picture? It's so funny.
    Love your blog.
    Sweetpea

    ReplyDelete