Saturday, October 22, 2011

IT WAS ALMOST GOOD BYE

I've got to admit that I had truly meant for my last post to be my LAST post.

That was until I saw all the love and support from so many people who don't even know me.

I have been a little booty hurt because of certain bloggers.

I almost felt like I was back in Jr.high again.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

No matter how much you try to play nice and fit in, some people will still turn their noses up as they walk by and pretend you don't exist.

I guess I thought that blogging about DD gave us all a common denominator. We are all doing the same thing,  we just all do it a bit differently.

I am probably the most non-judgemental person you will ever meet.

Everyone has their "thing".

Live and let live.........

Do your thing, ya know?

It doesn't matter if you're
gay
lesbian
bi
republican
democrat
kinky
vanilla,
into bondage
into SM
like being spanked for sexual reasons
like being spanked for discipline
don't like being spanked but know you need it
like butt plugs (although being a nurse by trade I've got to say that a perforated colon and horrible bacterial infections are not a pretty thing)
want your ass tickled with a feather
are totally submissive and love it
try to be submissive and struggle....


It's whatever.


I accept you for who you are.


Some people I guess don't feel the same way.

To those of you that welcomed me when I was (still am I guess) knew to blogging, I want to give you a big ol' southern hug and tell you thanks from the heart.

You made it easier to share parts of me.

And I also want to say that if I have ever missed one of your comments or snubbed you, please know that it wasn't intentional.

I would never do that to anyone.

Even if I don't like what you are saying to me I will respond..............

Proof: That anonymous bitch that insulted everything about me got a whole post as a response ;)
on my post "Princess gets pissed-defending TTWD"

Well, anyway, the response I got from my last post was touching and heartwarming.

Then I got to thinking......why would I expect blogger land to be any different than the real world?

In real life, our common denominator is that we are all human beings, but that sure as hell doesn't make everyone like each other.

So with all that being said, I've decided that I'm not going anywhere.

I may be new to blogger, but I'm not new to TTWD.

 DD in one marriage will never be the same as it is in another marriage.

What works for one couple, most likely will not for another.

It's very personal.

It's trial and error.

Lots of trial and error.

And just when you think you have it all figured out.........you don't.

I have a lot to share..........but I'm not going to say that it's wisdom.

If it were wisdom, then I would have this all figured out  by now.

Writing is somewhat therapeutic for me. Sometimes I just need to write.

So anyway, if you like me, thank you, and I look forward to sharing many laughs and tears in the future,  and if ya don't........well then all I can say is...............









.
~Princess xoxo



12 comments:

  1. Don't go away!! I may not be responding right now...but I'm reading. A recent post of yours had me locking myself in the bathroom and crying my eyes out....during the day....where my family couldn't see me.....something I NEVER do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess, I have never been to your blog before.I have eben out of the blogging loop for a bit, and there's so many new people to keep up with. I say this just to point out that I have no clue about the particulars that you speak of. What I do know is that I have eben blogging for a few years now and have leanred several things. One I moderate cdomments so that I can choose to hit delete on people who are drive by shooters or who are blatantly disrespectful to me or my husband. Two, blogland is filled with the same people you see at the supermarket. Most are pleasant, some are wonderful, and a few are outright nasty. There might be a nut job in the mix as well. All in all the group of Dd bloggers are a really good group, and if you stick it out, I am betting you will find it to be worthwhile. I sure hope so! Sara

    PS. I love the tile of your blog. I am a Princess too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!!!! You can't go away!! Where else am I to go when I want help with stopping smoking??!!! :)
    Seriously, I've recently felt a little disillusioned, I think it may be pretty normal?
    You're not going anywhere lol, All us non-bitches :) need each other :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you have had bad experiences with some hurtful comments. But I'm glad you're still posting. This is your blog, and you can say whatever you want to on it. Writing about yourself and your experiences with TTWD is a very healthy thing to do. Don't let a few people drive you away from it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Sara, I am sort of chiming in here blindly. I haven't really been to your blog much, but I plan on changing that.

    I have had one or two nasty comments and taken great satisfaction in either ignoring or deleting them. Those people want a reaction (if they even come back). Don't give it to them!

    As far as other bloggers, again, I am clueless about what you've experienced. I'm of the mind that some will be your friends and some won't. But at least you are blogging and giving yourself the opportunity to meet people in TTWD.

    I'm glad that you are sticking around and I look forward to reading more from you.

    XX,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess,

    Awww, please don't go away! You should have seen the some of the things an anonymous poster put on my blog yesterday. Daddy dealt with him or her and he wants me to leave up most of the comments just because he doesn't want the person to think we're afraid or hurt....we're not!

    I don't understand some of the bloggers either, but I'm a Southern gal myself so I understand where you're coming from. I just don't pay attention to the negative comments and to the people that ignore you, it's their loss! I've posted on people's blogs sometimes and never get a response. Some bloggers just don't acknowledge comments...it's unfortunate, but true.

    Anyway, good luck with blogging and please, please, please don't leave!!! You are one of the nice bloggers!

    Love and hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rogue, It's not you sweetness. I promise. I actually need to apologize to you...your last post left me speechless......so instead of saying something, I said nothing at all......which is worse in a way. I knew something had happened to bring you to that point, but until I knew what, I wanted to tread lightly. I knew you must already be going through so much and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. I really hope that when you work through everything that you will still blog. You are missed by many, and I'm one of the many :)


    Sara, Hello and thank you for stopping by. I have barely begun to read all of your posts that I got all at one time, you have supplied me with interesting reading material for the next 6 months:)thank you for that. I honestly haven't had any horrible or even bad comments, except for the one anonymous one. It's just a few existing bloggers that I used to follow, but they never followed me, they never even acknowledged that I existed, yet I would find my words, from one of my post and even my title to a post once used on their blogs with maybe one word changed or left out to make it look original.

    I have a problem with that. I no longer follow anyone that doesn't follow me, because if they are gonna steal my stuff, I don't want to know about it, ya know?


    Dee, I'm not going anywhere girl. I've decided that it's worth sticking it out and I've got to get a tougher skin and let some stuff go.....if not, my next blog title might might be "PRINCESS GOES POSTAL" LOL. I'm gonna be here WHEN, not if, you quit smoking too!!! I promise you that :) And yup, we non-bitches do need to stick together:)


    Hermoine, thank you for your supportive words :)
    You are right, definitely. I will post what I want and if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it. And as for the bloggers that like to "borrow" other peoples writing, I am going to believe, that just like in the real world, karma is a bitch and she's my best friend. Now watch...that will be someones post title in a few days ;)


    Pink, (my favorite color;)) I am so glad you commented because I didn't know you were out there and it brought me to your blog...which I LOVE! And thanks, I look forward to reading more from you too :)

    Kitty, Yay! Another southern girl! I'm so far south, if I went any farther I'd be in hell ;) You are so right about some bloggers that ignore comments..it's hurtful to know that when people take time out of their busy lives to comment on something that someone else found interesting enough to write about, that they think it's ok to ignore. I think it's just rude and shows poor character. Maybe they're yankees?? AHH Just Kidding! And you, miss kitty, are one of the nice ones too :)


    ~Princess xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Princess. I'm not officially in your following list for technical reasons, just based on how I set up my own stuff originally. I agree with how tough the whole comment thing can be. Last week was hard. I got some nasty ones that I couldn't publish myself, was feeling protective of someone else and it all happened during a time when I needed a little encouragement. I don't want my blog to feel like "work" but yup, you gotta take the good and the bad and sometimes even the bad stuff can make you think. So...don't you go anywhere. I've thoroughly enjoyed your blog and always appreciate your comments on mine. They always make me feel understood and cheered on. Some weeks will just be better than other...like the rest of life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish there were more like you Princess! There are so many judgemental people out there. I guess a lot of fakes too if they are stealing your words. I think I know at least one that you're talking about. I thought, hey that's exactly what princess said, only she changed one word. Hmm. Poser.
    Oh well, you rock, she knows it and she wants to be like you. simple as that.
    #TEAM PRINCESS#
    Mandy May <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susie, I'm sorry you had to go through so much last week and then had to deal with hateful comments too :(
    I haven't really had issue with any negative comments, but if you read my reply to Sara's comment, that pretty much sums up why I wanted to stop blogging. The same people who pretended to not know I was here, even though I WAS following them, would miraculously have my words on their page, just slightly rearranged.
    These 2 people have been around much longer than me and have a higher following. One thief in particular is being quoted by other bloggers, using my words, but giving her credit for those words. So yeah. But I got a nice email from a long time blogger that gave me some encouragement and shared her similar story with me. Karma's a bitch and she's my best friend;)


    Mandy,Thanks so much for having my back as usual:) email me and we will talk. I bet you're right.....


    ~Princess xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree please don't go away I would lose one of my favorite blogs to read. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww trazurepet, that was sweet and you made my day:) Sorry it took until now before I found your comment.
    Thank you! I love it when new people stop by and drop a line!!

    Princess xoxo

    ReplyDelete