Thursday, October 27, 2011
RULE MAKER / RULE BREAKER
I guess all is fair in love and DD.
He makes the rules for me to follow.
I try hard to follow them........
most of the time anyway.
I've had a few people that have asked me what my rules are, so I've decided to share those with you now.
1. I MUST TRUST HIM IN EVERYTHING
2. I MUST OBEY HIM ALWAYS
3. I MUST RESPECT HIM ALWAYS
4. I WILL NOT UNDERMINE HIM
6. STICK TO MY BUDGET
7. NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT MYSELF
9. TEMPER TANTRUMS (IN ALL SITUATIONS)
10. GOING TO BED ANGRY
11. ARGUING IN FRONT OF THE KIDS
12. WON'T COMMUNICATE
13. BLIND ANGER
14. COOPERATE DURING PUNISHMENT
15. JOURNAL DAILY BY 10 P.M.
16. ALL HOUSEWORK DONE DAILY BY 3 P.M.
17. HUBBY'S APPROVAL ON ALL SHOPPING LISTS
18. SHOW RECEIPTS FOR SAID SHOPPING LISTS
19. NO TOYS WITHOUT HUBBY
21. SEAT BELT
22. TRAFFIC TICKET
23. MULTIPLE WARNINGS IN ANY AREA
24. GO TO BED TOGETHER EVERY NIGHT
25. NO COMPUTER AFTER 10 P.M.
26. CONTINUAL GRUMPY / IRRITABLE MOOD
27. BEING STUBBORN
28. HAVING A SMART / SASSY MOUTH
29. READ MY RULES EVERY MORNING
30. NO SMOKING
That's a lot of rules, huh?
I mean GOD himself only gave us 10 to follow......
But my hubby gave me 30 more.
Not because he's a tyrant or anything....
Just because he knows I struggle in some areas more than others.
Some were made to keep peace in our home.......
some were made to make me a better wife, mother, and all around person....
some were made to keep me safe....
and some were made to make my life easier and less stressful.
My rules aren't in any particular order and there is not one rule any more or less important than another.
There are no gray areas....only black and white with my hubby.
I happen to like gray.....it's a very neutral color.
I have the same consequence for every rule.
The lecture comes first.
Lots of Q and A.......
"Why do we have this rule, Princess?"...." How did you brake this rule, Princess?."...... "What should you have done to avoid being here right now, princess?".......................
Then comes the spanking.......bare bottomed, always.......
Then comes the love and reassurance......lots of hugs and kisses......"You know I love you, right?"...... "And you know I don't like punishing you, don't you?"..........."But you know I will if I have too,right?"........"You know I need you to be my good girl, so let's make sure this doesn't happen again, OK?"
God I love my life.