Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CELEBRATING RANDOMNESS

I'm bored today. And when I'm bored, my mind wanders and I think of RANDOM things.










Like, How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?














Do Lipton Iced Tea employees take coffee breaks?











Why do green olives come in jars and black olives come in cans? Is it because they're black??











Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank ATM's?
















If the police arrest a mime, do they still tell him he has the right to remain silent?














How come there aren't "B" batteries?
















If Crime doesn't pay...does that mean that my job is a crime?













How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?















So you get my point. I miss my hubby already. I need something to do with my time other than think of silly questions..........But then again, If I could just figure out the answers to all these questions I would be RICH AND FAMOUS!!









Well, a girl can DREAM, can't she??

~PRINCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment