Monday, September 12, 2011

I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES

     So, I will admit that over the weekend I got a little frusterated, a little moody, a little grumpy....We were just running and going and doing all weekend long.....and that's just how I get. My mind gets jumbled and crowded and I can't focus on the things that I need to when there is so much to do.



     I didn't have a major melt down or anything, but I just did not stay in a positive mood, and Hubby noticed.



    He was so nice this morning, it was his day off from work and he let me sleep in while he got up and took the boys to school for me. He nicely woke me up and reminded me that I needed to make a phone call. He even had coffee made for me when I got up.....



.

    I, on the other hand, did not wake up in a nice mood. I woke up stressed out because it felt like I had a million (or maybe just 3) things to do. I did not take the time to appreciate or tell my hubby thank you for the nice things he did for me this morning. I just flew into "GO" mode and left him in the dust.




   After I had accomplished everything I needed to this morning, I was getting myself ready for the day. Make up. check. Hair. check. Comfy little sundress. check.

    I was finishing up in front of our bathroom mirror when I looked up. Hubby was looking at me in the mirror and he didn't look to happy.

   He said "come here," as he took me by the hand and sat down on the side of the bed, and before I realized what was really happening, he had me over his knee, dress up, panties down and he was spanking me. No warning. No pre-spanking lecture. No nothing.


.

   As he was spanking me he said, "this is partly for being testy over the weekend, partly for the mood you're in this morning, and partly just because I CAN".

   When he was done spanking me, I stood up, pulled my panties up and looked into his eyes. "Did that surprise you?" he asked. "No." I lied. Well, I kinda lied. It didn't surprise me that he spanked me, after the way I was over the weekend I really expected to be spanked today. It was HOW he spanked me that was a surprise.






   I usually have a two minute warning to mentally prepare myself. So he did catch me off guard...

    It wasn't a horrible spanking. He didn't even use anything but his hand. But it was enough. It got my attention and snapped me out of my mood.


   Then he kissed me, told me he loved me and got up and walked out of the bedroom. Still partially in shock, I straightened myself up and we went out and ran some errands and had a good day together and I'm still in a good mood.

Hmmm...........and I always said I didn't like surprises............... ;0)




~PRINCESS

1 comment: