Saturday, September 17, 2011

THURSDAYS



Why am I up at 6 a.m. on a Saturday when I don't have to be? No school for the kids, hubby is at work, & this was my chance to sleep in.

 But instead I'm wide awake and the first thought on my mind was spanking.

Why?

Good Question.

So I thought about it, and then it dawned on me, My Hubby forgot to spank me on Thursday.

Let me explain..........I get a spanking every Thursday wheather I need it or not.....Yes, just like a maintainence spanking.....but We don't call it that, remember? Because I'm not a car ;0)

It's my Good Girl spanking, to help remind me to keep being his good girl. I get Good Girl spankings other days of the week sometimes, but always.....ALWAYS on Thursdays.

PSST.........HEY........ OVER HERE.........FORGETTING SOMETHING???





Things have been kinda crazy around here lately, so much going on, and Hubby has been getting home from work pretty late.

BUT..........

He has never forgotten my Thursday night spanking before.......and neither have I!!

Granted, I got a punishment spanking on Monday AND Tuedsday of this week................But what about Thursdays? I have grown accustom to Thursdays.............I like Thursdays............and now I also realize I NEED Thursdays.

If our lives have become so busy that we BOTH forgot about Thursday, we need to slow  down and make more time for us.

I don't know why, but for some reason lately, when I try to recall the last time I was spanked, It seems to me that it was 4 or 5 days ago...........when In reality, it's only been 2.

It may sound crazy, but I honestly think I need to be spanked more often.

Spankings do so much for me.

They unclutter my mind when It's overflowing with worries and junk from the day.

They center me and keep me focused on what I need to be focused on.

They help me sleep better.

They make me feel more connected with my hubby when life takes us in so many different directions.

They make me feel more feminine...more like HIS woman.......the woman I want to be.

They help keep me in a submissive state of mind, especially when I don't feel like being submissive.

They make me feel loved, safe, treasured and adored by my hubby.



They make me feel.........................like a PRINCESS ;)  <3<3<3




~PRINCESS


2 comments:

  1. Yeh, I hear ya. We do weekends cause no matter what, if we don't, i'm off. I start to get rude and crazy which ultimately leads to punishment. So strange the need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. It would help so much if there was a manual for TTWD!

    ReplyDelete