Sunday, September 11, 2011

MY LIFE AS A PRINCESS


 I am a princess.



Well, not a REAL princess that lives in a castle and wears long flowing dresses and a tiarra, but I am a princess.




My husband adores me and spoils me rotten. I have everything I could possibly want, and more.
I have a sick obsession with shoes. I have a whole room in our house that is now my closet. Wall-to-wall shoes....it's really a beautiful thing. The higher the heel, the brighter, the blingy-er, the more attention grabbing,...the more I HAVE to buy them.

 WAIT! WAIT! Don't hate me yet!! There's more.....I'm also a mother that would give up my world for my children, a woman that lives for my husband, a houswife, a friend, a cook, a maid, a waiter, a human taxi, a nurse, an accountant, a sinner, a brat, and even a bitch sometimes....I'm not PERFECT by any means....nor do I have the perfect life....



BUT.....I'm working on it :0)

My Hubby and I live the DD / taken in handlifestyle. I'm not ashamed and I will not appologize for it. It has been the best thing that could have ever happened in our marriage. It works for us.

This is my Journal. It is one of our RULES. I have to write daily in my journal, which used to be notebook entries, and are now Blog entries. My journal is my safe haven. My safe zone. I can write ANYTHING I want in my journal without any of it being used against me in my hubby's court-of-law.



BUT.....there is a catch. (there's always a catch).
Hubby has to read it EVERY night. So even though I can say anything I want, he will always know  what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling................No secrets around here!




I have grown to love my journal. I can vent, ramble, get mad and say things that I could never, or would never say to my hubby. It has helped us so much, because, admit it girls, there are just sooo many things that we just can't talk about, or won't talk about with them that we wished we could.

 That's the purpose of my journal. I always write at the end of the day, and even if there is nothing of importance to say, it unclutters my mind and I sleep so much better, which makes for a better day tomorrow.

It's not always easy, living this life, and I know it has helped me some to read other blogs, from women just like me, who need structure, rules, to be held accountable for actions and words, even though we don't always want it. Who struggle to give up control of things to another human being that loves us and cares for us, even though that control is our safety. If we contol everything, we will never be hurt, or let down, or disappointed, right girls?



Anyway, Just like other women have helped me, I'm hoping my journal may help someone else who might just need to hear what I have to say on a certain day....or might just be able to relate to what I'm going through at a certain time.

We are the few, the PROUD, the disciplined wives.



~PRINCESS

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've read the whole thing now. I'll be looking forward to your new entries. :)

    ReplyDelete