Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WHO'S KEEPING SCORE?

    I'm 0 for 2, and I don't even like sports.

If you read my last journal, you already know that I got a spanking yesterday morning.

If you're reading this now, you're about to find out that I got another one today.

Today was Hubby's last day off. He goes back to work in the morning. I pretty much won't see him for the next 7 days. He works horrid hours, sometimes going to work as early as 2 a.m. and often doesn't get home until 9 p.m. only to do it again the next day.

So because of that, I usually get a "Good Girl" spanking on his last day off, to help remind me to be a good girl while he's gone. Sound a lot like a maintainence spanking? It is......but I refuse to call it that......I'm not a car.



So this afternoon I got my Good Girl spanking, but it quickly turned into a whole different kind of spanking.

I have issues. (yeah,yeah. I know...don't we all?)
But they are issues I shouldn't have.

My husband has a heart of gold. He's so kind and loving, And he deserves my TRUST  and my RESPECT.

 Those are 2 of our other rules. But here is the problem...........My whole life I've been taught (through experience, not some man-hating camp) that I can't trust any man. So it's part of me, part of who I am. My husband has never given me a reason not to trust him. But the mind is a powerful thing. I can take the smallest, most insignificant comment and run with it, and I don't just mean sprint. Within a matter of minutes I can come to the conclusion that, he's not only cheating on me, but that he has a whole other family in some far away country that I don't know about.



But that's not what got me into trouble today...........

It was the respect. My hubby is no control freak by any means. I don't have to follow him around kissing his feet and feeding him grapes while I'm fanning him to keep him cool.


The only thing he asks is that when we are talking about something serious, that I say "yes sir" instead of just "yes" or "yeah". There is a reason he asks this.......because saying "yes sir" helps put me in a submissive state ( oh, did I forget to mention that I struggle with that too?). AND it is showing him the respect he deserves from me.

So anyway, back to my Good Girl spanking.... Hubby always talks to me and asks me questions when he spanks me. Example: "I need you to focus more on your budget this week, understood?"

How hard would it be to answer with a "Yes Sir"?

 Apparently today I found it difficult.


So when I simply said yes, he spanked me harder. "Yes, what?" (smack, smack, SMACK!)


You know where I'm going with this...........My good girl spanking quickly turned into a semi- punishment spanking for not showing him that respect. He lectured me (he's very good at that) the whole time..." I don't know why (smack, smack) that it is so hard (smack, smack) for you (smack, smack, smack) to say those two little words to me (smack, smack, smack,smack, etc. etc.)"

Good question. I will think about it and get back to you on that......



So here I sit, on my sore, stubborn butt, writting my journal. It's my own fault. No one to blame but myself. So that is why I'm 0 for 2......2 spankings in 2 days........but who's keeping score?

~PRINCESS

1 comment: